What are cookies?
In order to provide you with the smoothest navigation on the site www.kippio.com, we use an Internet browser feature called a `cookie`. We use the term "cookie" to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
A cookie (also known as a "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie") is a small file of letters and numbers that needs your permission to be stored on your hard drive. Once accepted, the file is stored locally on the user's computer, mobile device or other equipment through which the internet is accessed and helps to analyse web traffic or remember preferences of a frequently visited site. Cookies help web applications to provide personalised responses. The web application can change its settings to meet your needs by collecting and storing information about your preferences.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content or value of the cookie.
Technically, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
For what purposes cookies are used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- Measuring and improving the performance of our website. Cookies help us to know which pages are the least popular and to see how visitors move around the site. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site and we will not be able to monitor its performance;
- Identify any errors that occur during the visit/use by users;
- Secure data to authenticate users and protect user data against unauthorised access;
- Providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to Colibri Fashion Srl, as owner of this website;
- Anticipation of possible future goods, promotions or offers that will be made available to users through this website, depending on the pages and products accessed.
- Navigating this site and accessing its secure sections. Without them, some of the options you are trying to access will not be available;
- Retain font changes, text size or other ways you want to customize your site pages;
- Access products added to your favourites list;
- Retaining your options (such as your user name to facilitate access to your user account) and offering additional, customized options based on this information;
- Posting reviews and rating products on the site or viewing comments.
The information collected can be anonymised and these cookies do not track how you browse other sites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website because they give us the opportunity to monitor what you find useful or unnecessary on a web page. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or your information, only to that information you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually change your browser settings to refuse them. Refusing to store cookies may prevent you from experiencing all the features of a web page.
What is the lifespan of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies which also determine their lifetime:
- Session cookies- A "session cookie" is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies- A "persistent" or "fixed" cookie is a cookie that remains stored on the user's terminal until it reaches a certain expiry date (which may be minutes, days or years in the future) or until the user deletes it at any time via the browser settings.
What cookies are used through this website
By using/visiting our website the following cookies may be placed
- Website performance cookies;
- User analysis cookies;
- Cookies for geotargeting;
- Registration cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Cookies from advertising providers;
- Performance cookies
With this type of cookie, the preferences of the user of this website are stored, so that it is no longer necessary to set the preferences again when visiting the website again.
- User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us whether a particular website user has visited/used this website before. These cookies are only used for statistical purposes.
- Cookies for geotargeting
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin or region of the user of the website.
- Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated to remember this process. The servers use these cookies to show us the account you registered with. The use of these cookies also allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account you are using. If the "keep me logged in" option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted when the browsing session ends.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to know whether a user has viewed an online advertisement, the type of advertisement and the time elapsed since the advertisement was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about the users.
Customize your browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this website is used by more than one person, you may consider setting it to delete individual browsing data each time the browser is closed.
How can cookies be turned off?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make this website difficult to visit and may limit your ability to use it.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific web page.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can usually be accessed in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests as evidenced by your browsing behaviour.
To understand these settings and to customize the settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") to help us understand how users interact with www.kippio.com. The service uses a set of "cookies" - text files created on your computer, which enable the collection of information and analysis of how users use the site. The information generated by these files relates to your use of the website (including your IP address) and is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the EU. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports and statistics on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. In addition, Google Analytics may also be used, along with some of the advertising cookies, to display more relevant ads (such as Google Search) and on the web, as well as to measure the interaction with the ads displayed.
Find out more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
On our websites we also use tracking and performance modules for traffic coming from social channels. This is the Facebook pixel analytics tool provided by Facebook Inc. (1601S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA). The information collected with this tool helps us to better understand the actions you take on www.kippio.com in order to optimize your interactions with us. The purpose and extent of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook as well as your rights in relation thereto and the possibilities of installation for the purpose of protecting your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection guidelines: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php ; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to share your Facebook account with aggregated data about our web appearance, you must log out of Facebook before viewing our web page. You can also completely prevent Facebook Plugins from loading with Add-Ons for your browser, e.g. with "Facebook Blocker" (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/ ).